Join a Community of Women and Become
a VIP Executive Inspiration
Membership allows you to develop your personal style, while collaborating and connecting with other women who are experiencing the same process. Our fellowship of female professionals is a solidarity effort, not just a networking opportunity. This is a space for creative ideas, emotional support, discretion, and dream building.
Scholarship awards are available for a select number of women, at Julie’s discretion.
This is the perfect course if you’d love to learn more about style—without making a big investment. Tap into Julie’s expert advice and knowledge on all topics related to image and style.
- Access to exclusive, member-only blogs, videos and mini courses
- Test your knowledge through style quizzes
- Keep abreast of changing fashion trends
Define Your Personal Brand
Discover what your current wardrobe says about you. Learn how others perceive you—and how you want to be seen. This is the first step to creating a meaningful personal brand and executive presence.
This course comprises Module 1 of Julie’s Style for Life program.
- Learn the theory behind why your image is important
- Utilize the power of first impressions
- Discover the essential components of image
- Build your personal brand
Bonus Complimentary Styling Strategy session with Julie (valued at $497 )
Style and Colour your Brand
Often, it’s the tiniest style element that can make or break your outfit and the message it is conveying. Getting these right can mean the difference to creating a solid impact and impression and sabotaging your very chances of success.
This complete program includes Elementary Membership, Define Your Personal Brand (Module 1), a Personal Style Assessment (Module 2) and Personality Style Expression (Module 3).
Module 2: Your Personal Style and Blueprint
- Gain an in-depth understanding of what to wear based on your height, weight, age, lifestyle, personality and proportions
- Discover key influences for your style choices
- Complete a body shape assessment and learn the theory behind it
- Use images from your existing wardrobe to assess alignment with your best looks
- Address figure challenges
Module 3: Your Personality Style Expression
- Identify your unique style of dressing and what clothes you’ll need to align with your personality
- Learn how to dress appropriately for different scenarios
- Choose appropriate garments that express your personal branding message and values
- Remove items from your wardrobe that are sabotaging and diluting your message
Bonus 8 weeks’ access to the Weekly Mastermind Sessions, where all your questions, hangups and wins can be addressed and celebrated.
Module 4: Your Signature Colours
Knowing what your body shape is and personality style is fabulous, but the true magic happens when you apply colour. You’ve heard the expression, colour my world? Well, its no different with your wardrobe and knowing your own signature palette can make the difference to you looking fresh, engaged and ready for business or looking tired, run down or even less intelligent.
During this module, be prepared to be taken on a journey of discovery and excitement as you learn
- What your own personal colour palette look like
- How to apply your signature colors into your wardrobe and daily life
- Your own colour presentation
- Your personal color swatch and colour note booklet.
This is a critical step to projecting a strong and influential executive presence and will help you with accessorising and makeup.
The 8 weeks access still applies here.
A Done-with-You program to deliver real impact, quickly. Delivered as an 8 module program in weekly mastermind sessions.
Radiate confidence, command attention, project pose and authority with your authentic executive presence. This program is for emerging and existing women in leadership, where you will discover everything required to create an image and presence, impact and influence in your professional and personal life.
Command respect from others in your field by knowing how to combine the subtleties of dress, grooming and appropriate business etiquette. A powerful executive presence can help you to gain votes, promotions, secure stakeholder investment, build income, confidence and influence.
- Module 1: Image and Personal Branding
- Module 2: Personal Style Discovery and Creating your Personal Style Blueprint
- Module 3: Personality Style Expression
- Module 4: Personal Color Analysis
- Module 5: Wardrobe Audit
- Module 6: Accessorizing
- Module 7: Grooming: Hair and Makeup
- Module 8: Wardrobe Coordination and Clever Capsule Planning
Bonus Module: Personal Shopping and upgrade option to Diamond Platform
VIP Diamond Executive Styling
This is a 100% done-for-you program for women who are playing a high-stakes game, and require a reliable, trustworthy and expert resource.
Ideal for women in the public eye, politics, media, or at C-suite level, this program allows you to exude quality, trust, reliability, credibility, competence and competence—by looking the part. A small investment for big returns and peace of mind.
Includes a Style and Image Audi with Julie and a full day exploring what your brand needs to look like.
- Complete style determination
- Personal brand expression
- Wardrobe audit and coordination
- Bespoke styling and couturier work
- Regular event styling
- Inventory of your critical wardrobe pieces
- Exclusive personal shopping arrangements with pre-selected designers and suppliers in your home state
- Intermittent necessity shopping
- Alterations arranged
- Advice on all your grooming, beauty and cosmetic needs
- Complimentary skincare range
Contact Julie for a tailored and confidential proposal.
Utilize Julie’s expertise and training for your whole workplace. Incorporating the Style for Life program, Julie will help create a corporate brand presence that will boost confidence and help you to meet your professional goals—with sophistication and clarity.
- Professional presence and brand management
- Personal branding and global communication (inducing dress code and etiquette)
- Executive presence
- Digital and online presence
- Corporate image and brand management
- Individual executive image and appearance design, mentoring and management
- Half-day/full-day/multi-day corporate programs
- Corporate branding and uniform (from concept to fulfillment)
- Corporate keynote (1 hour)
Having just celebrated my 50th birthday and commencing a new phase in my life, I feel somehow empowered, that I now have a new-found confidence in my appearance and more importantly, my relationships with those I come in contact with. Many, many thanks, you’ve changed my life!
Last week I applied for another job and the recruiter called me up in the morning asking if I could interview with the client that very same afternoon. I took about 2 seconds to look down and check out what I was wearing and say yes! I knew I looked extremely presentable, and I absolutely loved the absence of stress around what I was wearing. By the way I got the job!
I recognized that no matter what has happened or is going in one’s life it is possible to create a very positive and confident image. I can still believe in myself and be the best I can be. You are an amazing woman. You are very easy to talk to, and you are very intelligent and an amazing thinker.
Having known Julie personally and professionally for 15 years, I can truly say she lives and breathes what she shares with her clients to express their own unique image and style. She is able to communicate her expertise elegantly and guide clients to apply the principles in personal and professional life. If you haven’t yet experienced Julie’s ‘magic’, you’ve been missing out!